According to ISO 27701
Actionable GDRP maturity Assessment or how to navigate the path to Data Protection Essentials in two days!
We offer a 2-Day actionable Data Privacy maturity assessment to equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to strengthen your essential data protection practices. We will analyse the required registers and processes up to the data protection notice on your website in order get the GDPR essentials right for your company.
- Data Inventory Essentials: With help of our coaches, you conduct a comprehensive data inventory of the personal data in your company to understand, manage, and protect your organization's valuable information.
- Crafting a Robust Data protection Notice: we help you creating a clear and concise website privacy notice that instils trust among your users and aligns with global privacy standards.
- Responsible Disclosure Policy: Explore the importance of a responsible disclosure policy in fostering a collaborative approach to cybersecurity, encouraging ethical hackers to report vulnerabilities before they become threats.
- Interactive Sessions: Engage in hands-on activities and real-world scenarios to enhance your understanding of practical implementation.
- Legal Compliance: Stay ahead of evolving privacy regulations and ensure your organization complies with the latest data protection laws.
- Data protection essentials: To build your data protection notices, you need some essential GPDR processes in place, and some registers to track and trace the use of personal data in your company.
- Data Protection Essentials: Acquire the essential skills to safeguard sensitive information effectively in your company.
- Trust-Building Strategies: Develop transparency through a well-crafted data protection notice that enhances user confidence.
- Global Standards: Align your practices with international privacy regulations for a competitive edge.
- In control: with help from our expert coaches you get control over the data protection processes in your company
- Management Team
- Data Protection Officers
- IT Manager & Development team
- Legal and Compliance Team
- Business managers
- Workshop guidelines & presentations
- Customized Data Protection Notice
- Responsible Disclosure Policy Guidelines
- Custom Responsible disclosure policy
Require some trainings?
Have a look at our security trainings: