Privacy & Cookies & Disclaimer
1. Who we are
Our website address is: https://cyberminute.com
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
CYBERMINUTE collects information from the website in two ways: (1) passively (for example, through cookies and similar technology), and (2) actively (for example, if you send us an e-mail request).
When you visit our website, we automatically collect some information from your computer. The information includes:
• Information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is used for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access (including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data). Please see our Cookies policy below for more information.
We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us. For example,
• Information that you provide by submitting forms on our website. This includes registering to use the site, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for an event, requesting a white paper or applying for a job. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further explanation as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
• Information that you submit to us when you want to engage in business with us.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Responses to surveys that we distribute in which you elect to participate.
• Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to an CYBERMINUTE site.
When this information relates to or identifies you, we will treat it as “personal data.”
3. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not generally seek to collect sensitive personal data through our website. If we do seek to collect such data, we will ask you to expressly consent to our proposed uses of the data. If you provide us with unsolicited sensitive personal data, you are consenting to our use of that data subject to applicable law. The term “sensitive personal data” refers to the various categories of personal data identified by European and other data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent. These categories comprise personal identity numbers, data about personality and private life, financial account information, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, political opinions, membership of political parties or movements, religious, philosophical or other similar beliefs, membership of a trade union or profession or trade association, physical or mental health, biometric or genetic data, addictions, sexual life, property matters or criminal record (including information about suspected criminal activities).
4. COOKIES AND AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our website to make it a more positive and relevant user experience. Please see our Cookies policy here below for more details.
5. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We use personal data that you submit to us to provide you with relevant information, process requests you submit through the website, and for other purposes which we describe at the point where it is collected. For example, we use personal data to:
• Fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters or other content.
• Create and analyze surveys or research questionnaires.
• Personalize your site experience.
• Process job applications you submit.
• Determine your suitability as an CYBERMINUTE business partner.
• Provide you with additional information about CYBERMINUTE services.
• Respond to technical questions you submit and request clarification if needed.
• Contact you for marketing purposes (with your consent, when required).
If you submit technical questions, we may post them to our website to help other users. However, we will not associate your full name with any posted questions.
6. RECRUITING INFORMATION
If you contact us through our website to apply for employment opportunities with CYBERMINUTE, we may collect and store the personal data that you provide for recruiting purposes. We may ask you for information necessary for the recruiting process such as your name, contact information and technical experience. We may also process your personal data if we are required to do by law or legal process. However, before you can submit your CV/Resume, you may be required to consent to the following conditions respecting the use of your CV/Resume by CYBERMINUTE:
• CYBERMINUTE, its affiliates, and agents will store, access, and use the information in any jurisdiction, including jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction; and
• CYBERMINUTE, its affiliates and agents, may use this information to evaluate your eligibility for employment and to contact you for recruiting purposes.
Please note that people under 18 years old are not authorized to submit recruiting information on our website.
• Targeted Emails — We send emails to individuals with whom we want to develop or maintain a relationship. Our targeted email messages typically include cookies and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click. When you click a link in an email you receive from CYBERMINUTE, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even if you are not registered at or signed into our site.
• Combining and Analyzing Personal Data — We may combine personal data from publicly available sources, and from our email, website, and personal interactions with you. We combine this personal data to better assess the suitability of our employment opportunities with your qualifications, to send you relevant information about careers and opportunities at CYBERMINUTE, and to analyze the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts and resources.
7. INFORMATION SHARING
We will not sell personal data to third parties. We generally only share personal data with our contracted service providers and advisors. However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose. For example:
• We may need to share certain personal data, like food preferences and special accommodation requirements, to caterers, hotels, and to other business partners, if we are managing a jointly sponsored event and these other parties have a business need to know this information. We will inform you at the time of collection that the personal data will be shared with our partners and you will have the option of providing it or not providing it.
• We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties if we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets. Clients’ personal data can be one of the transferred business assets in such circumstances.
We also may provide aggregate, non-personally identifiable data (“Aggregate Information”) to third parties, including information about your access and use of the website. For example, we might provide such Aggregate Information to a third party to inform the party of the number of users of the site and the activities that they conduct while on the site.
8. DATA SECURITY
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via CYBERMINUTE’s website. Further, we make reasonable efforts to delete or destroy personal data when there is no longer a business need to retain it.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
9. PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a global organization, personal data that we collect may be routed, stored, or transferred internationally throughout CYBERMINUTE’s worldwide organization. We have internal policies in place that are designed to ensure an equivalent level of protection is in place across our organization.
CYBERMINUTE will also use and process information submitted by you for CYBERMINUTE’s internal analytics purposes in order to advance our Core Values and Code of Business Ethics, particularly on diversity.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by using our Contact Us page.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications sent to you at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in every marketing email footer. In addition, you may submit your request through our Contact Us page.
If you cannot find what you are looking for here, or have a concern about our use of your personal data, please contact Data Privacy. In addition, to find the CYBERMINUTE affiliate in your country, visit our Contact Us page.
12. TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use and all applicable laws. These terms and conditions of use may be changed in the future at any time without further notice. Further, these terms and conditions apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, this Web site and will not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may enter into with CYBERMINUTE for products, services, or anything else. The information provided on this site is provided without charge for informational purposes only and does not create any business or professional services relationship between you and CYBERMINUTE.
Unless otherwise stated, all Web site materials, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the proprietary and copyrighted property of CYBERMINUTE. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational and non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of the materials in this Web site — including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, transmission, license, publication, republication, creation of derivative works, display, or performance — without the prior written permission of CYBERMINUTE is strictly prohibited.
14. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
© 2019 CYBERMINUTE. All rights reserved
CYBERMINUTE, the CYBERMINUTE logo, TESTMINUTE and the TESTMINUTE LOGO Results Realised, and all custom graphics, page headers, button icons, proprietary product and service names, and trade dress are either trademarks or registered trademarks of CYBERMINUTE may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of CYBERMINUTE. All trademarks, registered trademarks, company names, product or service names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
You shall remain solely liable for the Content of any messages or other information you upload or transmit to CYBERMINUTE. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CYBERMINUTE, and its officers, directors, employees, owners from any claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including attorneys’ fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to this Web site provided such link does not portray CYBERMINUTE or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time, and you agree to promptly remove any such links at CYBERMINUTE’s request. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any CYBERMINUTE trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, including the images found at this Web site, the content of any text, and the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page without CYBERMINUTE’s express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of CYBERMINUTE or any third party.
CYBERMINUTE makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, privacy policies, nature, or reliability of Web sites accessible by hyperlink from this Web site, or Web sites linking to this Web site. The linked sites are not under the control of CYBERMINUTE, and CYBERMINUTE is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes, or updates to such sites. CYBERMINUTE is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by CYBERMINUTE of the site or any information contained therein.
20. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES
CYBERMINUTE may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties as a service to those interested in this information. CYBERMINUTE does not monitor nor does it have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Web sites or the privacy policies of such Web sites. CYBERMINUTE does not endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. CYBERMINUTE does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CYBERMINUTE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CYBERMINUTE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. CYBERMINUTE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CYBERMINUTE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CYBERMINUTE reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Web site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or other designation does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by CYBERMINUTE.
22. LIMITS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL CYBERMINUTE, OR ITS OFFICES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHER FORM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS WEB SITE.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, CYBERMINUTE reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Web site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Web site.
24. CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact us for general inquiries, or with technical questions or comments about CYBERMINUTE’s Web site.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies do a lot of different jobs, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Some cookies we use are from third party companies, such as (vb. Google Analytics, Marketo, ..) to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our sites. These companies use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and how long you are on our sites. This code is only active while you are on an CYBERMINUTE website. For more information on how these companies collect and use information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy policies.
We may also use web beacons (including conversion pixels) or other technologies for similar purposes as above and we may include these on our sites, in marketing e-mail messages or our affiliated websites, to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on. Web beacons do not place information on your device, but they may work in conjunction with cookies to monitor website activity. The information provided below about cookies also applies to web beacons and similar technologies.
2. WHAT IF I DON’T WANT COOKIES?
By using our site you agree that we can place cookies on your device as explained below. If you want to remove existing cookies from your device you can do this using your browser options. If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device you can change your browser settings to do this.
Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your user experience as parts of the site may no longer work. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our site or click on a link in a targeted email that we have sent you, even if you have previously deleted our cookies.
3. CHANGING YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS
We draw to your attention that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your web browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should consult the ‘Help’ function in your web browser for more details.
4. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE AND WHICH ONES DOES THE SITE USE?
Strictly Necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
We categorise the following as Strictly Necessary cookies:
• Registered Visitor cookie – A unique identifier given to each registered user, used to recognise them through their visit and when they return to the site. (See also Functionality cookies below.)
Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a site works.
We categorise the following as Performance cookies:
• Referrer URL (internal page) – Used to store the URL of the previous page visited. Allows us to track how visitors navigate throughout our site.
• Referrer URL (external page, including if you click on links on CYBERMINUTE social media pages) – Used to store the URL which refers a visitor to our site so we may understand which URLs are referring visitors to our site.
• URL history – Used to store the pages visited by a user.
• Unregistered Visitor cookie – A unique identifier given to each visitor to allow analysis on how unregistered visitors use our site.Session Management cookies – These cookies allow us to follow the actions of a user on our sites during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window, visits our sites and finishes when they leave our sites and close their browser window. Our Session Management cookies are created temporarily. Once you close your browser, our Session Management cookies are deleted.
Functionality cookies – These cookies allow a site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide more enhanced, personal features. For instance, a site may be able to provide you with local information or news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other customisable parts of web pages. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. We may use information collected from our cookies to identify user behaviour and to serve content and offers based on your profile. In some cases we pass this information on to others within CYBERMINUTE for marketing or analysis purposes. In most cases we will not be able to track individuals by name; only if a user is a registered user will we associate the cookie information with a named individual.
These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They don’t gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the Internet outside our site.
We categorize the following as Functionality cookies:
• Recently viewed pages – Stores pages visited by the user on our site and displays them in right hand navigation for easy reference.
• Search history – Stores searches on our site conducted by the user and displays them for the user in the right-hand navigation for easy reference.
• Registered Visitor cookie – A unique identifier given to each registered user to our site, used to serve them content and offers based on their profiles. Also used for analysis and marketing purposes. (See also Strictly Necessary cookies above.)
Targeting cookies – These cookies are used to (1) deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests; (2) limit the number of times you see an advertisement; (3) help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign; and (4) understand people’s behaviour after they view an advertisement. They are usually placed on behalf of advertising networks with the site operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a site and quite often they will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
At CYBERMINUTE we do not have third-party advertising on our site, so we do not use these Targeting cookies for advertising, but we may use them for gathering analytics and intelligence about the site. The Targeting cookies may also be used on third party websites and third parties may use them on our websites as follows:
• CYBERMINUTE advertisements on non-CYBERMINUTE sites – Cookies may be placed on non-CYBERMINUTE sites so that when you click on an CYBERMINUTE advertisement located on these sites, CYBERMINUTE is provided with this information to enable us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
• Non-cookie technologies – As discussed above, CYBERMINUTE also employs technologies that perform similar functions to cookies, but may not respond to browser settings intended for use with cookies. These include web beacons and other similar technologies.
We may use reputable third parties to gather and provide us with information about our website and advertising audiences and to deliver targeted advertisements on third party sites. These third parties will only use anonymous identifiers and have no way of associating these identifiers with identifiable users.
• Targeted email – We send emails to individuals with whom we want to develop or maintain a relationship. Our targeted email messages typically include web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click. When you click a link in an email you receive from CYBERMINUTE, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even if you are not registered at or signed into our sites.
Mobile apps and mobile websites – By accessing websites on your mobile device, your unique device identifier, and mobile device IP address, as well as information about your device’s operating system, mobile carrier, and your location information (if you have consented) may be collected.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please submit your request through our Contact Us form. In addition, to find the CYBERMINUTE affiliate in your country, visit our Contact Us page.
For cookies placed by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics), please refer to the statements made by these parties on their respective websites. Please note, we cannot exert any influence on the content of those statements, nor the cookie content of these third parties.
Cookies and similar technologies do not allow a systematic collection of data which could identify the users of our website. They simply help us to improve the operation of our website, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our website content.
6. YOUR CONSENT
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, you can visit the following website.
7. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
Useful information about cookies can be found here.
8. INTERNET ADVERTISING BUREAU
The association of digital marketers has prepared a guide to online behavioural advertising and online privacy, that can be found here.
9. PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA OF VISITORS AND USERS
CYBERMINUTE – hereinafter the “Company” – [Location].
When you request information, subscribe or register as an exhibitor, visitor or member of the press, or when you attend a conference or simply actively send data to us on our website, we usually collect data including, but not limited to: your username, password, first and last name, email address, telephone number (including mobile number), address, gender, occupation, interests, messages you send to us and other information contained in a form that has been submitted.
In addition, the Company automatically collects information from your computer or mobile device as part of the standard operation of the site; this information includes but is not limited to, your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you opened the site, and if you access our site with your mobile device, the type of mobile device.
Moreover, we can automatically record and analyse actions you have taken on the site, including, but not limited to, the date and time of use, clicks, page views, how much time you spent on each page and searches. The Company reserves the right to match your IP address (or other data) with other information about you in any manner permitted by applicable law. The Company stores this data on the equipment of the Company or on the equipment of a third-party with whom the Company has a relationship for that purpose. If you interact with the Company via the website, information can be collected under the email address of your account.
If you open or use the site using your mobile phone, including tablets, we collect mobile device identifiers, including MAC Address and IP Address. The Company can create and assign to your device an ID that is comparable to an account number. We can collect the name you have associated with your device, type of device, phone number, country and other information you choose to provide, such as a user name, geographic location or email address. We also have access to your contacts, so that you can invite friends to join you on the site.
Personal data are only shared with staff members handling the requests. This information can be shared with persons outside the Company where this is necessary for processing the user’s request.
If a user refuses to share certain, essential information, then the Company may not be able to handle the user’s request.
Individuals whose data are processed can inspect their personal information, have it corrected or, if there is good reason, have it deleted. For this purpose, they can send a letter with a copy of their identity card to the address listed above or send an email to: privacy(at)cyberminute.com (“at” means the @ symbol).
Disclaimer email messagesThe information sent in or with our e-mails and any attachments is confidential and only intended for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you receive e-mails by mistake, please inform us of this and delete these messages and any added files from your system. Disclosure, copying, distribution, distribution or other use in any form whatsoever of the content of the messages without our express and prior consent is not permitted. The integrity and security of the e-mail messages, including all attachments, cannot be guaranteed and can be susceptible to viruses, interception and changes for which no authorization has been granted and for which we do not accept any liability. We are not liable for any damage, of whatever nature, which is the direct and / or indirect result of actions and / or decisions that are based on information sent in or with our e-mails.
Term of usage on Non Public parts requiring identification
Administrator reserves the right to close access for visitors who do not comply with these Usage Conditions Website, unilaterally and without prior notification.
Administrator is the exclusive rightholder or legal obtaining of the whole of intellectual property rights attached to the Website and the service offered. You undertake in no way and under any form whatsoever to copy, operate, exploit or use it in any other way, where veritable, except where the Website exists, or part of it, for this purpose the express written and prior consent of Administrator was obtained. These elements include the brand, texts, software, databases, forms, trade names, product names, logos, graphic elements and illustrations, the charts, the music, the slogans and the layouts and each other for protection eligible element.
Without prejudice to the applicable confidentiality and other relevant clauses as a user of various internal resources of CyberMinute BV, you should be aware of the following obligations relative to the use of those resources and access to CyberMinute BV’s information, voice and data networks, computer systems and software.
CyberMinute BV resources must be used solely in connection with the performance of your authorized assignment. You agree to take all necessary steps to prevent anyone from gaining knowledge of the user ID/token and password or provided secrets. The use of this user identification and password by anyone other than you is prohibited, and any compromise must be reported to CyberMinute’s privacy officer (privacy[at]cyberminute[dot]com)
You acknowledge that all computer hardware, software, programs, and data provided by CyberMinute BV are the sole property of CyberMinute BV.
All CyberMinute BV data and information acquired during the performance of your assignment shall at all times be considered as confidential information. Therefore you agree that under no circumstances will you disclose any data, or any information regarding hardware, software, or other programs to any legal or natural person other than authorized CyberMinute BV personnel without the prior written consent of a person at CyberMinute BV duly authorized to give such consent.
All material, information and data provided by CyberMinute BV shall be returned to CyberMinute BV and all copies of such material, information and data shall be destroyed, once your assignment is completed.
Any use of CyberMinute BV’s resources for other purposes than the performance of your assignment as described above is expressly prohibited. You agree to take all necessary actions to protect equipment (like personal computers, desktops, access devices etc…), used for the performance of your authorized assignment, with up to date technology (anti-virus software, personal firewalls, encryption software etc…), in order to avoid compromising CyberMinute BV’s resources, information, voice and data networks, computer systems and software.
You are not allowed to access by whatever means other CyberMinute BV systems than the ones explicitly mentioned and agreed upon with CyberMinute BV.
The present obligations which expressly or by implication are intended to survive the execution of your assignment will survive and continue to bind you.
You acknowledge that a breach of any of the above mentioned obligations will cause the immediate termination of your contract with CyberMinute BV.
Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold CyberMinute BV harmless from any loss, claim, liability, obligation or expense incurred by CyberMinute BV as a result of a breach of any of the above mentioned obligations by you.